The Master School is a two-year master programme with 8 technical Majors and a Minor in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. 18 European top universities, renowned research centres and leading businesses are in partnership with EIT Digital to provide cutting-edge ICT excellence in combination with innovation and entrepreneurship training, leading to a double degree and an EIT-labeled Certificate.
The students can select their favourite first (Entry) and second (Exit) year universities. The program has an integrated technical content (Technical major) and business content (Innovation & Entrepreneurship – I&E minor). The I&E minor part is shared between all programs (30 ECTS).
An integral part of the second year is the Industry-based master’s thesis (30 ECTS).
The main events are the EIT Digital Master School Kick off, the Summer School between the first and the second year of studies and the Graduation Ceremony.
If are you interestested in autonomous vehicles, intelligent robotics, industrial IoT or autonomous software systems, the EIT Digital Masters School offers a two year master programme in Autonomous Systems.
The double-degree programme is implemented jointly by the following seven leading European universities:
Each university has a unique specialization area in the Technical major, which allows you to select your own second year expert area:
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Aalto - Helsinki)
- Intelligent Autonomous Systems (KTH - Stockholm)
- Autonomous Robotics Systems (UNITN - Trento)
- Computer Science for Autonomous Driving (ELTE - Budapest)
- Sensing, Communicating and Processing Big Data for IoT (EURECOM - Sophia Antipolis)
UNITN offers a specialisation covering modern applications of Autonomous Robotics Systems. The specialisation aims at offering the tools and the theoretical foundations to tackle the new challenges of the next generation of autonomous systems, ranging from distributed estimation to motion planning and vehicles control.
At the end of a curriculum involving the University of Trento as one of the two partner Universities, the graduated students will gain a Laurea Magistrale in Mechatronics Engineering (LM-33) and the equivalent double degree from the other visited University.
The standard call for the Academic Year 2022/2023 is closed. Please see the Local recruitment paragraph for further information.
For the A.Y. 2022/2023 there were three application periods:
- Period 1: November 15 2021 - February 3 2022. Open to EU/EEA/CH/ Non-EU citizens.
- Period 2: February 9 2022 - April 11 2022. Open to EU/EEA/CH/Non-EU citizens. Please note that application period two is not recommended for applicants who require an EU study visa due to time constraints.
- Period 3: April 19 2022 - May 9 2022 (5:00 PM CET). Due to time constraints, application period three is only open for applicants who do not require an EU study visa.
Find more details on deadlines and admission process timing on the dedicated web page.
For some tips on how to improve the application, see the webinar by the Master School Office.
The local recruitment is an extension of the standard admission process that allows you to be selected as Parallel Entry Students (PES). After the admission to the Master’s Degree in Mechatronics Engineering you can apply to Autonomous Systems during the first semester of your studies. If you are admitted you become an EIT Digital Master School student for the second year of your studies. The outcomes of the selection are communicated by the central Master School Office.
For further information write an email to eitmaster [at] unitn.it.
To get to know the student ambassadors click here.
To be updated about upcoming events please visit the EIT Digital website.
- Study Autonomous Systems at EIT Digital Master School (April 8 2022, 1 - 2 PM CEST)
- Study at EIT Digital Master School - Meet our students! webinar (March 18 2022, 3 - 4 PM CET)
- Study Autonomous Systems at EIT Digital Master School webinar (March 9 2022, 9 AM CET)
- Study Autonomous Systems at EIT Digital Master School webinar (February 16 2022, 2 - 3 PM CET)