The course “Safety in the laboratory” (esse3 code 140551) is a training course for students attending the Master’s degree in Materials and production engineering, the Master’s degree in Mechatronics engineering and the Doctoral school in Materials, mechatronics and systems engineering.
The course lasts 8 hours (the attendance is compulsory) with an online final test.
The course is mandatory:
- for Master’s degree students who want to take part in all the laboratory activities scheduled within the courses and/or in other projects/experimental activities at the laboratories of the Department related to the final exam;
- for PhD students who take part in all the laboratory activities of the Department.
- D.Lgs. 9 aprile 2008 n. 81 – noto come "Testo Unico in materia di salute e sicurezza sul lavoro"
- Accordo Stato Regioni del 21 dicembre 2011
- Regolamento di Ateneo in materia di salute e sicurezza sui luoghi di lavoro (emanato con D.R. n. 574 del 5 ottobre 2017)
- Delibera del Consiglio di Dipartimento dell’11 luglio 2018
- All students of the Master’s degree in Materials and production engineering and of the Master’s degree in Mechatronic engineering;
- students of the Doctoral school in Materials, mechatronics and systems engineering (starting from XXXI cycle).
In order to be admitted to the course “Safety in the laboratory” applicants are required to have the certificate of the course “Health and safety in the workplace” offered by UniTrento or other equivalent.
Applicants must complete the online application form.
CERTIFICATE AND CREDITS
If the final test evaluation will be positive:
- students will receive a certificate (valid for 5 years)
- the course will be registered and 1 CFU recognized:
- Master’s degree students: 1 type F CFU (if students have already obtained all type F credits, the credit for this course will be registered as extra credit)
- PhD students: 1 type B CFU
Students who have already attended a course on safety in the workplace (at least 8 hours) according with the italian law on safety (D.Lgs 81/2008 and Accordo Stato Regioni 21/12/2011), are exonerated from the course and can find all information at the webpage of the Comunità online.