The Department International Office is aimed at supporting the Department strategies on international activities, providing information on international funding schemes, processes and procedures, to promote and implement the participation in international cooperation and research projects.
This is achieved through:
- Identification of, and consultancy on international research sources of funding
- Support to sectorial related initiatives aimed at increasing international cooperation with academic and research units
- Assist the development of the dept. strategic agreements with external organizations in coordination with professors, administration, departmental offices and EU officers.
- Proposal development, review and editing to ensure funding criteria are addressed.
- Support to the projects management, monitoring, reporting
- Information sessions and workshops on funding issues and opportunities.
- Support for implementation of activities and interdisciplinary initiatives, related to proposal development, symposia, visits and data generation.
- Fundraising support for new researchers.
- Development of communication documents and strategy to reach an international target.
It is the coordinating office of the following Erasmus mundus project, in charge of the related mobility issues: