The laboratory is equipped with hardware and software tools for the development of innovative devices, sensors, and microsystems for scientific, industrial, and consumer applications, using microelectronic and micro-electro-mechanical (MEMS) technologies.
Typical activities include: definition of custom fabrication processes, device design and layout drawing, numerical simulation and modeling, electrical and functional characterization. Analog circuit interfaces for sensor signal read-out and processing are also designed, either based on discrete components or integrated in commercial CMOS technologies.
- Workstations with design/simulation CAD tools
- Standard and high voltage power supplies
- Pulse and waveform generators
- Oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzer
- LCR meter and semiconductor parameter analyzer
- Electro-optical bench
Prof. Lucio Pancheri
Phone of the laboratory: 0461 285349