The course Safety in the labotoratory (Esse3 code 140550) is a specific training course medium risk for the students of the Department of Industrial Engineering. The course is offered both in Italian and in English, lasts 8 hourse (an attendance of at least 90% is required) and ends with a final test.
The course is mandatory:
- to take part in laboratory courses, including elective courses, and to carry out research activity related to the final exam in the laboratories of the Department;
- for Phd students, to carry out research activity in the laboratories of the Department.
Procedures and forms required to access the the research facilities of the Department are available at Access to the research facilities of the Department (laboratories).
- D.Lgs. April 9 2008 n. 81, known as Testo Unico in materia di salute e sicurezza sul lavoro
- Accordo Stato Regioni del December 21 2011
- Regolamento di Ateneo in materia di salute e sicurezza sui luoghi di lavoro (emanato con D.R. n. 574 del 5 ottobre 2017)
- Delibera del Consiglio di Dipartimento dell’11 luglio 2018
To be admitted to the course it is required to have passed the online course Health and safety in the workplace offered by UNITN or any other equivalent course.
To see the planned sessions, to enroll in the course and to access the online teaching materials students must login with UNITN username and password at Didattica OnLine.
The students who pass the final test of the course Safety in the laboratory obtain an Open Digital Badge (ODB) valid for 5 years.
Students can download the printable certificate by:
- logging in with UNITN username and password at .Bestr and typing Università di Trento in the field istituzione;
- clicking on I miei Badge in the upper right corner;
- clicking on the badge of the course;
- clicking on the cockade symbol near the icons of the social networks to download the certificate.
The students who have already passed a course on safety in the workplace of at least 8 hours in compliance wit the Italian law on safety (D.Lgs. April 9 2008, n. 81 and Accordo Stato Regioni December 21 2011) can upload it in the dedicated webpage of Didattica OnLine.