The Student Support Service provides information and support regarding:
- pre-enrolment, enrolment and registration to the different courses;
- registration to the individual courses;
- study plans and university career shortening;
- record of marks;
- transfers and changes between courses and recognition of exams;
- recognition of exams after the participation in international mobility programmes and double degrees;
- applications to dissertation defence sessions and procedures to obtain the official qualification;
- University fees: payment fees, deadlines and modalities;
- withdrawal, interruption and cancelling of studies.
The office provides information on all other university career topics.
For further information please refer to Student Support Service.